Growing your life is more then about just taking. So please by all means share….!
No matter if you are an expert mental health counselor, therapist, coach, spiritual leader, or just your average Jack or Jill, let’s hear what you have to share — any story describing where you made some change in your life. Have you made even a small, simple, positive change in your life. What we contribute to the world we get back 10 fold
- All articles must be quality we read every single one of them no spun crap…!
- Words: present up to 750 words (keep it light, keep it brief, make it clear).
- Include: keywords for SEO, optimized post title, you may include a link to your site for your author bio + author pic and bio on this site.
- Your posts must target our blog or website’s readers.
- No foul words, or any sexual explicit content…. please.
- No duplicated content, please. Your posts must contain unique content.
- Links in your posts should not be linked to adult sites, hacking, copyrighted material or illegal activity.
- Your post must be related to the website’s content we check these with Copyscape.
- The Guest Article should be in a good and user friendly format. It should be easy to read and understand.
- A Guest post should be properly optimized with keywords and heading tags (h2, h3, h4, h5 etc). send us a link to the image you wish to use. We only accept images from Pixabay so please include in your article a link to the image you would like us to use and we will format it into the post when we publish.
- Please avoid self promotions; minimize putting links like “Visit my site”.
For faster publication of your guest post, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Email us
Before you write a guest post email us with:
- Title the post you are thinking of writing
- Summarize the unique insight your post will give readers (1-2 sentences)
- Link to something you have written
Step 2: Wait for my response
I will respond with one of the following:
- Yes. Go ahead and write the post
- No. Your idea is not a good fit for my blog
- Your idea might be a good fit, but I have a few questions
Step 3: Send me your post
Before you send me the guest post, make sure you can answer yes to the following questions:
- Does your post have a title?
- Do you have an About the Author section at the end the post, where you include a short bio (20-30 words) with a DoFollow link or 2 to your site.
- Is your post free of any serious grammatical errors?
- Has this post ever been published before?
The number of words you employ to make your point can be 10-20 words up to a maximum of 750 words. I only care that you be sincere and open.
I may decline your guest post
I reserve the right to decline a guest post if I do not think it is suitable for my blog.